Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Midi-chlorians

I am all depleted. The light sabre has been out of my hand for quite a bit now really. All I can feel is that shooting pain from all over my body every time The Emperor's Force lightning strikes me as I say "No" to his order to succumb to the temptation, strike down Darth Vader who is lying next to me barely alive (that is if you can call that Frankensteinian agglomeration of flesh and metal life), and give myself up to the Dark side of the Force. Every nerve in my body working over-time sending pain signals to my brain, I find my strength and resolve weakening. "Father..Please help me Father" is all I can say...

"Sir..sir....SIR...will that be a pack of Marlboro Ultralights?", says the desk clerk at the 7-11 to me. A terse "No thank you" later, I walk out of the place.

"Just for once, let me look on you with my own eyes."..hehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home