Friday, December 17, 2004

Where am I heading??

Just finishing up the semester.. Tests got over today. I am at work tonight. It feels as though it was just yesterday that I was enrolling for the classes. Next thing I know, I am shitting bricks for the finals!! Things are moving quite fast. With all this hurry in life, I have'nt had a single moment of breathing space. I mean doesnt a man need a little bit of time to sit back, retrospect and try to make sense of what he has been doing? Just to give it all a direction...I know I do.
The irony of the whole thing is that when I had the time to sit back and think, I invariably came to the conclusion that I was'nt heading anywhere and that life just didnt make sense. Finally, now I know I am heading somewhere but I am not able to figure out where!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home