Monday, November 21, 2005

Dream come true!

I think this is the single thought every boy has had at some point in time or the other. What does the bloody ladies' restroom look like! It's not so much a curiosity as it is a masochistic pleasure to have this motherlode of sacrosanct knowledge of the Holy Temple(!!) known to him. The crux of the matter - I got to know what it DOES look like, first hand, 3D! That's one dashed thing off my list.

What happened was this. There is this restroom that I use before and after my meetings on Monday. This Monday, I went in and the place had changed! I could see no urinals and the place was painted PINK. I agree that given that a man's bean is at its ripest in the vicinity of a potty, my brain must have lit up like a Christmas tree and should have pleaded to me to get my heinie out of that place in a flash. Alas, that did not happen and all I thought was," That was one FAST renovation!". This in mind, I went to the potty (shrouded from the evil world by a curtain!), having let go of that unspeakable burden, having had that "moment of clarity", I proceeded to wash my hands. I looked for the paper towel that was supposed to be next to the sink and did not find it. What was in it's position instead was a shiny vending machine that said "Napkins - 25 cents; Feminine Tampons - 50 cents". There are a few things in life, for instance, seeing Ms. September in her elements in person or realizing that a St. Bernard is following you with the sole intent of exhibiting your insides to the rest of the world, that can jolt out a man out of mental malaise by the time he can say floccinaucinihilipilification. I would place these words very high in such a list. Anyways, the point is that, at this moment my state was similar to that of Ms. Mia Wallace after that adrenaline shot she got! I got the fuck out that place in the time it takes to say floccinaucicihilipilification!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's only you. Fun, Fun.
kk

1:57 PM, November 29, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont believe u dint know or could imagine how a women's washroom would be!

Forget the PINK part - not all rooms are like that..But u shud have figured the rest of it...

U had to go to the US of A for figuring this Tch! Tch!

10:27 PM, April 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home