Monday, December 20, 2004

Signs that my insanity is peaking!!

"Fraility thy name is Woman",said Shakespeare. Was he right or not, I am not going to be a judge of that. I do know that I have seen both ends of the spectrum. My mother, THE STRONGEST person I know. I also happen to know of another person whose heart apparently started reigning her brain. I do not know what to make of this. I dont know about the rest of the world, but I am of the firm opinion that the head is where it is, at the top, for a good reason. People, mostly women, sorry let me change that "girls", dont seem to realize that.
There is something fundamentally wrong about the heart getting in the way of the brain. The loveless brain is the most beautiful work of art in the world. But suddenly Love enters the equation and things get fucked beyond redemption. Normality seems like a thing of distant past, the last vestiges of a long-forgotten dream. I wouldnt mind so much if at the end of the day, the entire effort is worth the while. But when was the last time that happened. From the poison that Romeo bought from the apothecary to the dirty death of Devdas, it has always been all pain and misery for the ones dumb enough to be accused of commiting the "crime of the heart".
Lucky me, I have been far too realistic (some people might call it cynicism) for me to go through this kind of horse-droppings!! Right now, I am playing the part I like the best, being the silent spectator.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home